Thursday, August 17, 2006

So I missed a few weeks...

Big deal.

Haha actually I haven't had a REAL post on here in quite a while. So, while this has been on my bookmark toolbar for a while, i havent're ally touched it.. until now.

Life update:

  • just had my senior pictures taken; they went well... lots of good ones I think
  • OVACS was grrrreat
  • Band camp was even better
  • Kennywood (yesterday) was the best we've had i think
  • JOE IS AT NOTRE DAME!! HAAH :) and :( at the same time
  • thats all
School starts next friday, one week and one day. That kind ablows, but I've been taking lots of pictures so i'm gonna find a good one and update the layout here and the pic. then i'll pick up tyler and go to Toronto Community Band practice.

kbye

2 comments:

Regina said...

band camp was pretty great

i'm sad because we don't have lunch together :(

Katie said...

yeah...shame Joe is the only person you know at notre dame