Tuesday, September 07, 2004

That's it Fort Pitt

OOOKay so they just kinda changed this around on me for some reason... oh wait I realize now; my JavaScript just went KAPUT! This stupid SBC Yahoo browser is stupid. I just said that. OH well...


Anyway school is going well; Music Ministry just had their first practice and I realized that I really enjoy singing bass. It has the best parts EVERRR and it's the easiest to harmonize with (for me anyway). I have my first bio test tomorrow (BLAAH) and I really really don't want to do it at all. I studied enough I think but it probably won't be enough; like it never is. :(

I'll get over it.


I'm starting to enjoy more and more the fact that I'll be going into something I really want to do for the rest of my life... I think I'm getting more and more involved with music and stuff what with school starting again. With the coming of school means more music and with more music means usually less stress for me since I tend to use it as a stress relief if things get really crappy. It works... now I should channel that into practicing my trombone which is really what I should be doing anyway... ;)


Still bidding on trombones, by the way. I lost another loan to Ditech, if you will. Still bidding, though. "Keep on keepin' on" as some guy says...

I wanted to talk about something now but I forget what it was... Oh well you can make up whatever you want to read here. Have fun!

No comments: