Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Leave of Absence

Whoops! I've squandered on my blogging duties. I'm sure all of my loyal fan(s) will forgive the recent downtime in upkeep (pun?) on mon blog de grand-ness. Oh well.

I'm sick of politics and such; if you want to argue, do it in the posts that deal with that. :)
Which is fine.


Anywho I took my permit test today and passed by missing only 6; the final score was an 86, which I think is pretty good. I also got to drive around at the closed Drive-in theater which was fun, then on the way home from school my dad let me drive the truck home, which was also very fun. I thought I was going to wreck because stupid people like to park on the wrong sides of the road!!! GRR angry eyebrows..

Aaaannyway, I made another site for me to screw around with, it's really nifty... go see for yourselfses:
http://cjs07.mybesthost.com and check out the title when you get there.

So... yeah. Comments!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yay for the permit-ness!! Now Amanda needs ti take hers and the 3 of us can take classes together^_^

father michael said...

Nice new page...boring.

Chris said...

Good!

Chris said...

Hey now, just keep checking it and you might see something different one day...

or not..