"AAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGHH!"
Since Charlie Brown always says that and it was about to be my title, it can be the first word of this new post. I know, I needed a new post a few days ago but it was just going to wait because of Fiddler with the WCP and then exams coming up. Oh, how I hate exams.
Oh, how I hate *UFN!!!! She ticks me off no matter what she does! She can just look at me and I just want to .. go even crazier than I already am! Ya know, I answer questions that she's asking everyone else but when she calls on me I just go blank and can't answer and she goes to someone else then the answer comes to me and I feel stupid. WELL GREAT bitch. EXcellent.
ANNNywayyy
What else can I do....
Well where am I right now? I know! I'm in the computer lab doing absolutely nothign because she didnt' assign anything (thank God) and now I'm ere typing on my blog doing nothing, since I refuse to study for Bio which i take on Friday... I'm exempt from F (Religion) and I get to have a 90-minute free on Wednesday with Mo in the Café au lait.
Nothing else to talk about. OH YES THERE IS!
Ok so I'm one of the Weirton Community Players' Players and these people are really getting to me. Such frustrations have also arisen IN the Players' Players and it's not cool. Here's the scoop:
This chick, who thinks she's all cool because she plays the violin (she thinks she's awesome, and she's really not that bad, she could use a lot of improvement on her skills and a downsizing of an ego or two) and she goes around correcting Kim on things they get wrong! THEN she plays the beginning of Fiddler incorrectly and too slow and I thought if she's Ms. Perfect (since she acts like it) then she could get it right. She won't stop talking about Europe and how her mom grew up there and how she knows absolutely everything genetic about Germany and Europe and everything about how they don't eat peanut butter in Europ,e it's really chocolate and nuts or whatever.... DO I REALLY CARE? No, not really. BUT I do care if she worries more about chocolate and nuts and cares less about her crappy music.
Oy .
1 comment:
"as soon as i leave u just have to get another big ego?"
well didn't you give me the right to from an award at the band banquet last year that said something like "give to Chris the ability to have his head in the clouds, above the rest" or osmething like that? Which, in turn, would entitle me to a big mnusical head? MMM HMM
Post a Comment