Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Snow Days ROCK!!

Yes friends it is my first blog entry whilst on a snow day. Three (or more) cheers for SNOW!!

.
.
.
(.)

Those are my cheers... well gee it's early here in the ol' Junction.. one of the more early morning posts, other than those that were in Intro the first semester.... Oy I don't even want to think about school.. all I want to think about is going outside and shoveling snow because I actually enjoy doing that. IT's just fun, ya know? My sister and I always used to go out and shovel the driveway when our parents weren't home and mess around and have snowball skirmishes and crap like that.

I remember one winter when we had a huge blizzard and I made a snow chair. "out of snow?" Here's your sign.

THen we made tunnels in the snow and stuff like that.. tunnels were the best because what we would do is shovel the driveway and then put all the snow in a pile and then make it really big and tall then get the end of a shovel (the stick part) and make a little hole part of the way through it then dig out from there. I remember one time when I was little I got in one that we made and fell asleep.. I was wearing my sister's snow suit (cuz I didn't have one) and i was being a real crab because my mom kept telling me to get up out of the snow and wake up. Lol we have it on video; it's hilarious.

Well

time to go shovel the driveway ;)

No comments: