Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Compatible


Got the title from a blank CD that's just a-sittin here on muh desk.

Conjured many revelations and emotions tonight.... finished reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. VERY cool ending, but boring main story... Don't know why, but it was. I don't know why in every HP book the best parts are the endings and everything before that sucks... I should think a book with that much hype and speculation and anticipation would have a killer main story and a completely off-track ending but no; it's simply not true.

Quite shocking, actually... those of you oh so many readers that I have that have not read hte book yet should read it. 'Tis very good; only don't skip ahead to the end just because I said it was the best part. THere are details and such that you need to know by reading the entire book, so... yeah.


I've recently discovered online radio stations. NO, really. I mean sure I was a rare listener to the Gabe & Mike show, and other things, but this guy had an online radio station that i was talkikng to and i want to know how I can get one. It can be called "The Chris & Crap Show" with me talking about what I'm doing and nothing else, and then sweet music. We can make prank calls and everything. I need a co-host though. And someone to do weather. Charlie can be my cohost, and then Marcus and Joe can drop by. Matt can be the special guest. Mo can be the guest novelist and stuff... Amanda G will be the comic relief, Amanda McG will talk to us about fulcrums and such, Laura J will fill us in on the music world, and Mrs J can provide sweet jumps off of Mike G's new bike. Oh and Mike G can lend a hand with his sultry voice.


Yes


that would be t3h l33t.