Friday, August 19, 2005

This is a good song


Hey there! I'll bet you thought that either a) I'd never update again, or b)I had died.

Well neither are right so just keep on readin'.


I'm actually quite surpirised at the lack of hounding for me to update, besides KT and Amanda G that one time but other than that there's been like nothing. Oh well. Hopefully they'll remind me about R&R's b-day coming up on the 22nd!! Speaking of, I'd like to take another trip down memory lane within this blog...

The date was close to this one, we were almost beginning school, and it was to be my sophomore year. It was MEET THE TEAM! NOT W00T cuz it sucks. But that's ok cuz I got over it, and a whole year passed to this day where yet another Meet the Team night looms.... Gah I hate it so much... Oh well. I'm sure I'll get over it... WAIT... I dont think I have to go to it!! HA isn't that awesome?! Well sure it is!!

Well actually no, because would I rather be at MEet the Team being bored with my band friends or would I rather be in Drivers' Ed class being bored with Tim and ppl I dont know.. and that one guy that thinks he's cool that looks like Harry Potter....... Enh... DEFINITELY band. I wouldn't want to waste more of my life than humanly possible in that cramped little space that is the saddest excuse for a classroom I've ever seen. NO, really it is bad. They don't clean the floors. Ew.


OK SO ANYWAY back to the whole shpeal about the birthday blog thing. Yeah it was Meet the Team. It sucked... I need to get greenies to read this so they realize just what they get themselves into when they join band... I mean yeah it's fun and all but you go through some pretty CRAPPY stuff.... aka meet the team, punt pass and pig out, playoffs, wheeling lights, parades up hills, my wrath when people don't keep their horns up (gets me fired up just thinking about it), etc etc etc and so on and so forth.

Enough about band. I have to focus on the here and now, which is R&R.

A birthday is coming up!! AUGUST 22nd, even though I'm pretty sure it was a few days before that, the first posts' dates are all the 22nd because i transferred crap from a crappy ol' Xanga to here... which is much better cuz I dont have eprops I have comments; I don't have to pay for pictures I can upload; I don't have to know HTML I can Compose crap; etc etc and so on.

I said that twice intsead of three times like before. OH GET OVER IT

I'm pretty sure all this typing nonsense would be considered spamming online but guess what!?! I don't really give a 47 cuz some st00pid lady came and spammed my last post with some garbage about some company giveaways or soething... So i deleted it forever. Long gone. No one will be able to appreciate its boringness or company jargon candleabras anymore. No sir nuh-uh not no way not no how.


Toronto Community Band rocks.

Carinda is sweet. Need to get it. NOW.

2 comments:

Regina said...

ahh if you don't go to meet the team i'll cry! lol


wow it's already been a year? it went by fast..well maybe not i don't know lol ok bye!

Chris said...

Lol yesss we had Sir Timothy for the School of Driving by Sir Stark...

I had to make up one and had a guy called Kerry Thomas I think... i have him for drives too.