No, not always, but most of the time.
Contrary to popular belief, we shouldn't try everything. There are things in life where we will never be able to contend with ohters on. And even though sometimes we think we make sense, liket his post, we really don't.
However there is always some type of logic, some type of string that connects to the pinata of logic and someday it will all come crashing down on us, sweet nectar of philosophical minds, and all will be set right.
Of course, not everyone HAS a philosophical mind, some people have midns that think for others and some people have minds that think for themselves and some people have minds that think faster than others and some people have minds that don't think at all. Some people, and these are the luckiest people, don't have minds at all. That is waht it means to be truly free. Having someone else think for you, do your work and your taxes and your recreation and your hobbies can't be that bad. As long as you still enjoy what you do.
What i'm getting at is, don't let things run away just because you think you can't do them. If someone else can do it better, let them do it and learn from it. It's cool if you suck at something but still learn from it.
When I was little I thought being in school forever would suck. But now I know that all that means is living as long as I live would suck, because it's TRUE that you learn something new everyday.
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment