I think pretty much everything in a person's life comes full circle: birth, life, death.. Learning, using, discarding, etc. I also think, that there are important things we learn early on in our lives that we use for a while, in our little pea-brains, that when we reach maturity (or something like it) something else tiehr takes its place or it withers and struggles for life.
For me, and (hopefully) a lot of other people, it's my head (or, hell I'll just say it, ego). This is probably going to be a lifelong struggle for me. Learning that, HEY! I'm not the biggest fish in the pond. I'm not the brightest crayon in the box. But! I do have a brain. And, according to my research, brains think. Now, putting 2 and 2 together (which brains can do, too!) tells us that since in the first paragraph, I thought things, and that means thinking = brain-having. So... I won't draw this conclusion - people out there might have brains and me figuring everything out for them would be insulting. It's okay.
So I guess I'm saying that, although it may not seem like it, I have a thought process to what I'm doing. I am trying to be as logical a person as can be, and I like it that way. I sometimes appear heartless, but man that Tin Man was smart, wasnt he? He knew how to use oil.
Maybe I'm typing this up so maybe some people will read it... Maybe I'm typing this up so that I can remind myself... Either way, things will change. Not just election-type change, but real, personal, mud-in-your-crotch change that lasts for as long as you don't clean it out it gets crusty type of deal.
Hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment