Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dear You...

I don't know what happened over the summer... I thought I needed a break from you. Even though I wanted you so badly.

You hurt me. You have this biting, piercing way that when you touch my lips it is a curse and a scar upon my soul that builds every time I see you. Heck, you don't even know you're touching my soul.. it's like you're not even alive sometimes. I don't know what to say to you, other than stop clinging to my hands like some instrument of torture.

It's a love-hate relationship, the one we have. You may not know it, but when you go to sleep at night, you're sleeping with two others just like you. Yes, I'm having an affair... two actually. But, you'll have to get used to it- it's been going on for 8 years now. Too bad you've lost your luster, or I'd actually LIKE playing around like this.

No comments: