I've got 'em. Regina and Mo both yelled at me to update so here I go updating yet again.
Semi was great fun! Mo kept pestering me on if I liked her dress or not and I said yes but she didn't believe me I'm going to see if I can make the longest sentence ever by typing on here a lot and therefore making it the longest sentence I've ever typed here on Blogger because I've been here since august and it's a very nice place because of the very nice tehings that they have here at Blogger which is where I keep my blog, entitled Ranting and Raving, and I'm sure you've been to it because you're here now.
W00T a very long sentence is what I have just typed. I hope it's grammatically correct. But if it's not, I say "blib" to its face.
Not sure what to type about. I just had some corn dogs... OOH! Mother and Sister are gone for the Week! Therefore, Father and I are bachin' (bachelor-ing) it. Basically, we're eating frozen foods the whole week. I just had corn dogs. They were good.
Now, I'm going to call Grandmother for a ride to choir practice @ 6.
Ciao.
7 comments:
yay!!!!
that was a very long sentence! :P
Well aren't you Mr.Lucky today! :)
How am I lucky? That I get to go to school??? :(
Noooooo! School is nothing to brag about lol your lucky because like half your family is gone for the week!! ohh never mind I'm confussing myself..don't ask how I just do that often.
Ohhhh yeah... but they'll be home tomorrow.
lol yeah
Post a Comment