Well looky where I am again... in the Computer lab with 13 minutes to go. How nice.
I figured I should do something constructive for a change in here besides playing Internet Checkers and Solitaire.... which is this.
I wanted to talk about somethign but I forget what it is.. who cares.
What are my surroundings.. well gee it's just a bunch of ppl in my class (minus Schreck and Josh Hashbarger) looking through books and typing a bunch of inname babble from these books that are "sooo great" and all... they're really quite stupid. They're very basic, and I've learned maybe two things in four chapters we've done so far. One is how to change the s tyle of the font more than just bold or italic or underline or something, but also (only in Word) how to strikethrough, blablablabla; ya know, things that I thought only were easy to do on Macs.
I want a Mac just for the heck of it. PCs get on my nerves with all this technical mumbo jumbo you have to go through. Windows can bite the fattest part of my bum with their second security patch or whatever. I haven't downloaded it for my comptuer yet and probably won't because my uncle got it from a friend's friend's uncle's mother's daughter's son-in-law's former roommate's uncle's mother-in-law's nephew, which means I can't find the serial number or whatever and Windows says it's not a good version of windows or whatever.. I don't care that much, it works for me.
And I can play games on it so that's fine.
I must.... leave or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment